Business process management giant Accenture announced that it has received five partner excellence awards from SAP. The awards recognize top-performing partners that have made outstanding contributions to driving customers’ digital transformation, Accenture said. The company, which is also one of the largest multinational business process outsourcing (BPO) companies in the Philippines, said it has won the SAP APJ Partner Excellence Award for SAP S/4HANA, Partner Management Cloud, EMEA/MEE Partner Excellence Award for On-Premise Business Services, System Integrator, and North America Partner Excellence Award for SAP Hybris Solutions. Christophe Mouille, senior managing director of SAP business for Accenture, said the awards recognise how Accenture and SAP work together to create a high-velocity enterprise that runs efficiently and meets customer demands.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information