United Kingdom Ambassador to the Philippines Asif A. Ahmad said 50 British and Filipino firms will be in Davao this week to explore various opportunities, including business process outsourcing. The delegation will be in Davao for two days to hear out the government’s pitch to convince them to expand their commercial operations to Mindanao. Aside from BPO, other sectors that will be covered during the business missions are agriculture, power, and renewables, said the ambassador. Some government officials will join the event that will promote opportunities in other places in Mindanao beyond Davao City.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information