For the eighth year, Concentrix has been ranked in the ‘Leaders’ category in Gartner’s 2016 Customer Management BPO Magic Quadrant. The BPO firm ranked first place in “Ability to Execute” and third place for “Completeness of Vision”. Gartner’s ranking of Concentrix validates the commitment of the company’s global staff, said Concentrix President Chris Caldwell. Jyllene Miller, Concentrix Senior Vice President, Marketing and Client Engagement, said the company focuses on creating effortless, high value customer interactions for clients and in providing business outcomes. Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation, is a leading business services company that focuses on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across six continents.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information