Sales Rain, a United States-based training, marketing and call center solutions firm, has continued its expansion with the acquisition of IBM Plaza’s 27th floor at Eastwood City Cyberpark. Eastwood City Cyberpark is Quezon City’s foremost mixed-use development. The service office has 427.8 square meters leasable area. Sales Rain has also expanded its 28th floor site, a 615.87 square meter of space with 284.60 sqm of leasable area, designed to offer modern seat leasing services for BPO companies and other IT functions. Following its arrival in the Philippines in 2009 the Eastwood branch becomes the company’s second wholly-owned infrastructure. The firm currently owns four floors at IBM Plaza and provides premier seat leasing services, co-working spaces, private office facilities and office space solutions. Sales Rain currently has multiple locations in Metro Manila. They plan to continue their expansion by acquiring more offices in Cubao, Taguig, Pasay and Alabang.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information