Expert Global Solutions (EGS), one of the largest business process outsourcing (BPO) companies in the world, has expanded its operation in Davao starting this month. With an initial manpower of 200, mainly for voice services, EGS seeks to further expand in Davao by employing 1,500 people by the end of 2017. EGS is not new to the Philippine outsourcing industry. The company has more than 16,000 employees in Manila, Clark, Pampanga and Ilocos Norte. It employs more than 40,000 workers across 11 countries. Its Davao operation will focus on serving non-voice clients in financial management or health care. With the opening of EGS, ICT-Davao President Samuel Matunog urged the academe to train students to meet employment demand for non-voice business process management.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information