California-headquartered outsourcing firm Enshored has opened its second operations center in the Philippines to meet growing demand for its outsourced services. The new Enshored center will occupy more than 8,000 square feet of space in the Raffles building on Garnet Road in Ortigas. The new center, according to Enshored CEO Ian Jackson, will allow the company to further leverage its existing management team and attract great talent in the area. The new center, which will be occupied by Enshored early in June, is within walking distance of the company’s first location. Headcount at the privately-owned company has been increasing rapidly, with overall headcount set to grow from 200 to 500 in 2018, after trebling in 2017. Enshored offers customer support, back-office data processing, content moderation, and sales support to various clients, from China-based unicorns to New York startups.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information