4me, a startup dedicated to improving the success of selective outsourcing, has secured USD1.65m in seed funding from Storm Ventures. 4me was founded by a team of service management experts to help organizations stay in control of the services they outsource to managed service providers. In 2017, this startup was accepted into Alchemist Accelerator, the top program specialized in enterprise SaaS startups. Since then, 4me has attracted much attention for its unique focus on enabling outsourcing. The Palo Alto-based company has already been delivering value to enterprise customers and their managed service providers since 2012. The new financing will be used to accelerate its growth, primarily in the US and the UK.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information