Philippines’ venture capital firm Original Pitch VC plans to forge new partnerships and have more consolidation in their local market. In an interview with DealStreetAsia, Original Pitch partner Francis Simisim said the firm has secured alliances with potential investors and partners during its first year of operations. OPVC is an open-end fund founded in 2016 by JJ Atencio, president of Philippine-listed property builder 8990 Holdings Inc. It aims to support online and offline companies with funding. Siisim said the company is bullish on addressing local problems such as health, education and financial services; and is interested in how artificial intelligence (AI) will change BPO operations is of interest.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information