American IT firm Vericen has opened a 150-seat BPO facility in Manila to address growing client demand for customer support outsourcing services. The new BPO facility adds to Vericen’s offshore facilities that employ more than 300 IT and customer service specialists. In a statement, Vericen said the facility in the Philippines is part of its strategy of balanced-shore outsourcing, a combination of at-home, on-site, nearshore, onshore, or offshore outsourcing solutions. Vericent provides a range of strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations services, and solutions through partners in 23 countries. It is an American multinational firm headquartered in Washington, DC.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information