Global IT consulting and outsourcing giant Accenture is expected to add USD3.63bn in incremental revenue in 2017, outpacing rivals TCS, Cognizant, Infosys, and Wipro. The four firms are only expected to add a combined USD3.65bn in total in incremental revenue. Accenture, which follows a September-August financial year, reported strong 11.8% year-over-year dollar revenue growth in the November quarter. Accenture’s strong performance over the past few quarters is in stark contrast to its smaller Indian rivals. At the heart of Accenture’s better performance is the strong consulting practice and aggressive investments in new technology areas like cloud computing, data analytics and design capabilities, clubbed together as digital technologies.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information