A report released by consulting firm PwC argues that Vietnam has a high potential to become the next big global business process outsourcing (BPO) destination. With an advanced IT infrastructure, a large workforce, and 40,000 new ICT graduates each year, Vietnam’s BPO is believed to be one of the five sectors with the greatest potential for growth and investment in the near future, PwC said. Vietnam’s geographical location, young and abundant workforce, and stable government committed to economic growth all create fitting conditions to develop BPO, it added. The Philippines remains the biggest BPO player in Southeast Asia, PwC stressed.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information