Vista Land chairman and former Philippine senator Manuel Villar Jr. said the real estate industry will continue to be boosted by the vibrant business process outsourcing (BPO) industry. Villar, who was named as the Real Estate Personality of the Year by editors of Property Report, said that as long as the BPO sector will grow at a healthy pace, the country’s real estate industry will continue to sustain its growth. Villar’s Vista Land, one of the country’s biggest property developers, reported a record year in 2015 with a 14% growth in profits amounting to Php7.2bn (USD156m).
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information