VXI Philippines took the “Best Company of the Year” award, a first for the company, at the 13th International ICT Awards. It also took home the “Best Contact Center and BPO Company of the Year” award and “Most Innovative Company of the Year” award, making it one of the leading IT-BPO/BPM firms in the Philippines. Jared Morrison, VXI’s COO, said the company addresses challenges annually by seeing consistent growth, making steady progress, and reaching new milestones. VXI has won the “Best Contact Center and BPO Company of the Year” award for three consecutive years, earning the firm a place in the ICT’s Hall of Fame. It also took home the “Most Innovative Company of the Year” award for the second straight year. David Zhou, VXI’s co-founder and co-CEO, said the company has been purposefully investing in technology platforms to improve sales performance and customer experience for businesses across industries. VXI also received two gold and silver trophies at the 13th Annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service in the US.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information