Westcon-Comstor, a value-added technology distributor of category-leading solutions in security, collaboration, networking, and data center, partners with Genpact in order to scale its “country-based operating model” to a regional level. The partnership takes care of administrative tasks that Weston-Comstor otherwise would have to do. The company has also fully created a program for business process outsourcing and shared services. Westcon-Comstor’s business transformation program is already available in Europe and Asia Pacific and is now available in North America. There are now fifty-four countries that have access to it. Dolph Westerbos, CEO of Westcon-Comstor, cited that the business process improvements would enable the company’s sales team to spend less time on administration and more time helping customers grow their business.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information