Teleperformance received two major trophies during the 2017 Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA) Awards Night. The company was named as the Outstanding Employer of the Year and Outstanding Community Project of the Year. Teleperformance Philippines was recognized for building thousands of career opportunities, implementing strong employee development programs, providing a safe and convenient work environment, and for its sound business performance. The company started in the Philippines with 100 employees in 1996 and has now grown to about 40,000. Travis Coates, managing director, Teleperformance Philippines, personally accepted the awards that were presented by Department of Trade and Industry secretary Ramon M. Lopez and PEZA director-general Charito B. Plaza.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information