Global IT outsourcing and consulting firm Accenture has added yet another major client to its list of global customers following the signing of a deal with Westpac Banking Corporation, one of Australia’s ‘big four’ banks. Westpac has selected Accenture as its system integrator as the bank embarks on a major project to roll out a new data integration solution bank-wide. Westpac’s new CIO Dave Curran first introduced the plans for a centralised customer service hub in 2014. Oracle has been selected to implement the project, with Accenture as system integrator. The project will take three years in total, it is understood, starting with the bank’s consumer mortgage business line.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information