A property developer is building a business process outsourcing (BPO) building within the 10-hectare Abreeza Complex in Davao City. The Accendo Commercial Corp, a joint venture firm of Ayala Land and Anflocor, said the BPO tower, which will have about 10 storeys, will be the second corporate center within Abreeza. Although the building project has not officially started, several BPO players have already expressed interest in occupying the tower, said Accendo Commercial Corp general manager Luigi Escano. Together with the BPO building will be a new twin-tower high-rise condominium that will be called “Patio Residences”. Escano expects the groundbreaking to take place within the early part of 2017.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information