IT and business process services firm Wipro Limited announced that it has bagged a 10-year, US$1.5-billion contract from Alight Solutions LLC, in what the company considers as its biggest deal to date. In a statement, Wipro said it will provide a comprehensive set of solutions and services to the Illinois, US-based Alight Solutions, which provides technology-enabled health, wealth, human resources and finance solutions to its clients. The deal will result in revenues of between US$1.5 billion and US$1.6 billion for Wipro over the 10-year engagement. The deal will enable the digital transformation of Alight’s service offerings, and enhance the employee experience of Alight’s clients by leveraging Wipro’s strengths in digital technologies, cognitive automation and data analytics. Chris Michalak, Chief Executive Officer, Alight Solutions, said the partnership will enhance Alight’s client experience by drawing on Wipro’s leading position in automation and innovation.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information