Healthcare BPO services provider Access Healthcare said it has acquired Noida-based Pacific BPO for an undisclosed amount. The transaction will see Pacific BPO’s 2,100 employees becoming a part of Access Healthcare, making the combined entity one of the largest healthcare outsourcing companies with over 11,000 employees, Access Healthcare said in a statement. The operations will now span 19 delivery centers across the US, India and the Philippines, it added. While the company did not disclose the financial details, industry watchers estimate the deal to be worth about between US$20 million and US$25 million. Headquartered in Noida, India, Pacific BPO was founded in 2010. Its client base includes hospitals, physician practices and revenue cycle intermediaries. Anurag Jain, chairman of Access Healthcare, said the acquisition is about “achieving scale and leveraging shared values”. As Pacific BPO integrates into Access Healthcare, Pacific CEO Kumar Shwetabh becomes part of the executive leadership team of Access Healthcare as president of the hospital business.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information