Wipro Limited has announced a partnership with Headspin, a San Francisco-based powerful, easy-to-use mobile experience platform, to offer next-generation mobility quality engineering and testing solutions on global mobile networks. Wipro Ventures, the strategic investment arm of Wipro Limited that is focused on investing in early- to mid-stage startups, made an investment in Headspin in October 2017. This partnership will leverage Headspin’s network of 22,000 mobile devices deployed in carrier networks across 150 locations along with Wipro’s ability to monitor applications, identification of performance bottlenecks and rectification of inefficient content delivery to ensure a smooth experience for end users.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information