Business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Teleperformance was the sole winner in the ‘Organization -Corporate’ category in the recently held Search for Outstanding Volunteers 2017. The award, given by the Philippine National Volunteer Service Coordinating Agency, recognized Teleperformance’s major corporate social responsibility program, the Teleperformance Village in Tanay, Rizal. The village has served as a sustainable community for families displaced by Typhoon Ondoy in 2009. Employee volunteers of the company are also active participants in the Brigada Eskwela of the Department of Education. This year’s nine awardees were from Regions I, IV-A, IV-B, V, NCR, and ARMM, and provide volunteer assistance in education, health, agriculture, peace process, culture, environment, disaster risk reduction and management, community development, and other social services.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information