Customer engagement business process outsourcing firm Startek Philippines is in urgent need of 100 technical support representatives. In a job posting, Startek said it seeks to hire people who can communicate with customers on the phone or via written correspondence, to provide information and assistance on produce use, hardware, or software problems. Those hired will be deployed in Startek’s four convenient site locations in the Philippines – Pasig, Makati, Angeles, and Iloilo. The company prefers applicants with BPO experience and with knowledge in computer hardware. Applicants must also be at least 18 years of age and have completed at least two years in college.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information