IT consulting and business process outsourcing firm Wipro has been named the World’s Most Ethical Company for this year by the Ethisphere Institute. The award recognizes organizations that have had a material impact on the way business is conducted by fostering a culture of ethics and transparency at every level of the company. It was the seventh straight year for Wipro to receive the recognition. Ethisphere Institute is a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices. It emphasizes on Wipro’s commitment to value-led leadership. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, Wipro has over 160,000 employees serving clients across six continents.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information