Wipro has opened its collaboration with startups in the region following the opening of its innovation center in Silicon Valley. The center will include a ‘Digital Pod’ and a ‘Rapid Proto Lab’. The Bengaluru-headquartered firm has 14 digital and design pods in London, New York, Copenhagen, Oslo, Stockholm, Madrid, Munich, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Bangalore and Tokyo. Moreover, the center is expected to create technology research partnerships with leading universities in the US and work with the company’s USD100m venture fund. The new center will imbue with the culture, spirit and creative energy of Silicon Valley.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information