Global IT, consulting, and business process services firm Wipro has been positioned as a “Leader” in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Managed Workplace Services, North America. The Leaders quadrant indicates the direction of the managed workplace services market. Gartner evaluated 21 different software vendors on 15 criteria and placed Wipro in the “Leaders” quadrant. Kiran Desai, Senior Vice President and Global Head, Global Infrastructure Services, Wipro Limited, said the recognition is a testament of the company’s industry-leading Digital Workplace services such as LIVE Workspace. Wipro has a dedicated workforce of over 170,000, serving clients across six continents.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information