Wipro’s venture arm has invested an undisclosed amount in business process platform company Tradeshift. The IT firm said it will partner with the startup to offer cloud-based supply chain solutions. Wipro said the partnership would help customers boost automation in their procurement, finance and accounting functions. In a statement, Wipro’s global head of business process services, Nagendra Bandaru, said joining forces with an innovative company such as Tradeshift will provide Wipro’s customers access to a global, cloud-based supply chain platform. Tradeshift is a startup based out of San Francisco in the US.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information