Developers are now moving to the province of Pampanga to turn it into a housing hub as players in Manila are looking forward. In an interview with SunStar Daily, Wilfredo Tan, president and chief executive officer of Hausland Development Corporation (HDC), said Pampanga is now ripe to become a housing hub due to the presences of big industries in Clark and the operations of business process outsourcing (BPO) companies in the province. Tan added that he will not be surprised if more BPO companies and industries will continue to locate in the province, especially now that the Pampanga Chamber of Commerce and Industry Incorporated advocates the decongestion of Metro Manila.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information