Global business process management firm WNS Limited has been named as a ‘Leader’ in the Everest Group PEAK Matrix Assessment Report 2016. WNS was recognized as leader under the Property and Casualty (P&C) Insurance BPO. The Everest Group PEAK Matrix defines Leaders as companies having scored in the 75th percentile for both market success and delivery capability. Keshav R. Murugesh, Group CEO of WNS, said the recognition is a testimony to the company’s best-in-class domain capabilities in the P&C insurance industry. As of June 2016, WNS had more than 32,000 professionals across 42 delivery centers worldwide, including in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information