Business process management (BPM) services provider WNS Limited (WNS) announced results of its fiscal 2017 third quarter ended 31 December 2016, showing a profit of USD18m. According to figures released by WNS, revenue in the third quarter was USD145.4m, representing a 0.7% increase versus Q3 of last year and a 2.9% decrease from the previous quarter. Profit in the fiscal Q3 was USD18.0m, as compared to USD15.7m in Q3 of last year and USD12.6m in the previous quarter. During the reported quarter, WNS added seven new clients, expanded six existing relationships and increased global headcount to 32,184 across 42 delivery centers worldwide, including the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information