WNS (Holdings) Limited (WNS), a leading provider of global business process management (BPM) services, announced that it will release its fiscal 2017 Q4 and full year financial and operating results on April 27. Chief Executive Officer Keshav Murugesh, Chief Financial Officer Sanjay Puria, and Chief Operating Officer Ronald Gillette will review the results of the reports via teleconference. WNS Global is a global BPM company headquartered in Mumbai, India. It has more than 32,000 professionals working in 42 delivery centers across the world, including India, United States, United Kingdom, China, Costa Rica, Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, and Sri Lanka.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information