A number of business process outsourcing (BPO) companies have signed up to join the Baguio Charter Day jobs fair scheduled on 24 September. The jobs fair, which will be held at the Baguio Convention Center, will gather 28 local companies and 16 overseas employment agencies offering employment to jobseekers. Among the BPO companies joining the jobs fair are Convergys, Sitel Philippines Corporation, Sutherland Global Services and Texas Instruments. The Charter Day jobs fair is organized in cooperation with the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI), and the Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA). Aside from the chance of getting jobs, jobseekers will also be offered free haircuts, massage, and other services.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information