Global customer experience and business process outsourcing firm TaskUs has announced its best performance figures since it started operations ten years ago. 2018 was a banner year for the firm, according to its chief executive Bryce Maddock, who attributed the success to an outstanding working landscape, an all-star team, a commitment to deliver superior customer services, as well as to its efforts in digital innovation. Maddock said that last year was the company’s best year to date in operations. The company increased its headcount by 87.5% from 2017 and is standing now at about 15,000 employees. It also added five new offices bringing the total worldwide up to 18. With a significant investment from Blackstone the company is now valued at more than US$500 million.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information