Six tech vendors and IT outsourcing firms – HPE outsourcing, Google, IBM SPSS, IBM software, IBM outsourcing, and Dell outsourcing – were ranked at the top of the annual Product and Relationship Satisfaction of IT Clients released by Temkin Group. The annual list ranks 62 technology vendors based on feedback from 800 IT decision makers within large North American organizations. HPE outsourcing ranked at the top of the list with a 76% satisfaction rate. At the bottom of the ratings were Trend Micro, Infosys, SunGard, Pitney Bowes, and Cognizant, which all earned average satisfaction levels below 50%. Temkin Group is widely recognized as a leading customer experience research and consulting firm.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information