Customer relationship outsourcing firm SPi CRM has completed the expansion of its contact center in Madison, Wisconsin. The expansion will enable the company, which has employees across the US, Australia, Nicaragua, and the Philippines, to add 200 new jobs in Wisconsin, bringing the total headcount to 350. The facility is SPi CRM’s first call center in the United States, said Maulik Parekh, the company’s president and CEO. The Madison team performs inbound sales, utilizing voice and chat, for a US-based satellite provider. SPi CRM serves clients in diversified industries, including media, telecommunications, travel and hospitality, financial services, retail, and e-commerce.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information