Cebu’s bustling office space market continues to grow with the introduction of the 8-storey ADG IT Tower, a PEZA-accredited property located in Subangdaku, Mandaue City. The building, situated along the national highway, is ready to host outsourcing operations, according to global real estate management and leasing consultancy firm Colliers International Philippines. Colliers recently inked a partnership deal with two Cebuano real estate developers in a bid to provide world-class property services to clients wanting to locate in Cebu. Grand Land Inc., and Alpa Land, Inc., both signed property management deals with Colliers International Philippines for their respective properties in Cebu. Andrew Gomez, Colliers’ Director for Offices Services, said the firm believes that the continued demand for office space should propel both traditional and outsourcing firms to gravitate towards fast growing business hubs such as Mandaue City.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information