Global outsourcing firm Accenture has bought independent Australian creative agency the Monkeys and design business Maud. The acquisition aims to strengthen Accenture Interactive’s customer experience capabilities, as well as the services the company provides to chief marketing officers and chief digital officers. The Monkeys is one of Australia’s most respected agencies, with a team of 130 staff and clients including Ikea, Telstra, Qantas, and Meat and Livestock Australia. Financial details of the acquisition have not been disclosed. The Monkeys and Maud will become part of Accenture Interactive in a bid to drive brand strategy and creativity in Australia and New Zealand.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information