Convergys is holding the biggest BPO event in Cebu dubbed as Hugyaw 2017, which brings together its employees from all the eight sites of Convergys to Cebu to celebrate and show the diverse talents of its people for the entire month of May. Director of Communications Hanica Pacis shared that Convergys is the Philippines’s largest BPO company with 60,000 employees, and Cebu is the second largest location after Metro Manila, with around 13,000 employees. The monthlong celebration engages the employees to join basketball, volleyball, song and dance competition, employee-produced short film competition, and Queen of Hugyaw, which aims to show beauty and diversity in beauty contest.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information