Global outsourcing and professional services firm Accenture has acquired Karmarama, one of the largest creative agencies in the UK. The acquisition will integrate creative excellence and digital customer experience delivery within Accenture Interactive to offer connected creativity to brands. In a press statement, Accenture said the acquisition also strengthens the ability of its Accenture Interactive to create and deliver integrated customer experiences to brands in the UK and beyond. Karmarama’s Executive Chairman Jon Wilkins, CEO Ben Bilboul, Chief Strategy Officer Sid McGrath and Chief Creative Officer Nik Studzinski will continue in their current roles and take on additional Accenture Interactive leadership positions to drive brand strategy and creativity in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Latin America (EALA).
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information