CGI, a global IT and business process services provider, and Yellow Pages have announced a 10-year IT outsourcing agreement valued at USD160m. As part of the deal, Yellow Pages will outsource some of its IT operating infrastructure and platform management to CGI. With the signing of the 10-year contract, 119 IT positions from Yellow Pages will be transferred to CGI, the two companies said in a statement. The majority of these jobs are located in Montreal, Canada. Yellow Pages President and CEO Julien Billot said the agreement will further contribute to finding the operational and business efficiencies that make up part of Yellow Pages’ Return to Growth plan. CGI has three offices in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information