Accenture Philippines joins a list of most desired employers among Filipino jobs seekers, ranking third based on the survey conducted by Jobstreet.com. According to the survey report, Accenture Philippines ranked third as respondents were attracted to its benefits, good work environment and company reputation. The report is based on the responses of 14,062 Jobstreet.com members, predominantly fresh graduates and junior executives. San Miguel Corp and Nestle Philippines were the firs the second picks, respectively. Rounding out the top 10 “most desired employers” were Coca-Cola FEMSA Philippines, SM Investments Corp., Google Philippines, Procter & Gamble, and ABS-CBN Corp.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information