Convergys Philippines is adding gender-neutral restrooms for employees in each branch in Quezon City in a bid to address gender equality. A gender-neutral restroom will be open to all individuals, regardless of gender identity or gender expression. The company will install at least one gender-neutral restroom in each branch in Quezon City following the request of the Quezon City Government, said Ivic P. Mueco, Convergys Asia Pacific President. The gender-neutral restrooms are expected to be in operation before the end of the year. Other multinational outsourcing companies are expected to follow the example of Convergys Philippines. The BPO industry has the most diverse set of employees in the country.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information