Accenture has acquired US-based salesforce provider Phase One Consulting Group for an undisclosed amount. The acquisition, initiated by Accenture Federal Services, boosts Accenture’s presence in the government sector since Phase One is a salesforce and technology consulting firm focused on federal government clients. The US federal market is estimated to be worth USD80bn and the acquisition will give Accenture access to sector expertise and a client roster. The deal will add a complementary salesforce and management consulting services team to Accenture’s Federal Services business line. The acquisition of Phase One is the seventh acquisition of a Salesforce firm by Accenture since 2014.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information