Supahands, a Malaysia-based outsourcing startup, is now focusing on content moderation and lead generation to work with bigger companies and provide the right people with the correct skills and experience. The company, which began as a platform for people to find virtual assistants, is pivoting from a business-to-consumer (B2C) model to a business-to-business (B2B) model. The employees on the Supahands platform–who Supahands calls SupaAgents—are curated and managed to ensure they can produce quality work. Supahands now has 1,000 SupaAgents on the platform who come from Malaysia, Indonesia, and the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information