Global consultancy and outsourcing firm Accenture has completed its acquisition of First Annapolis, a payments consulting and advisory firm. In a statement, Accenture said the acquisition expands its consulting and digital capabilities in the payment sector. Full details of the acquisition, however, were not immediately disclosed. Following the acquisitions, First Annapolis will bring approximately 80 professionals to the Accenture payments practice, primarily in North America. First Annapolis serves a wide range of clients globally, including leading financial institutions, retailers, travel and entertainment companies, communications and technology companies, and private-equity firms.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information