Global outsourcing firm Integreon announced that its current chief executive officer (CEO) Robert Gogel has been appointed as the new chairman of the board of the company. The move is part of the raft of changes that Integreon has been making after it was acquired by NewQuest Capital Partners in end of 2016. Gogel will relinquish his post as CEO to Bob Rowe. Integreon has more than 2,400 associates that support at least 250 clients around the world. It operates 14 delivery centers across the US, UK, India, China, the Philippines, and South Africa.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information