Global consultancy and outsourcing giant Accenture continues its acquisitions spree, this time buying out Danish creative agency Hjaltelin Stahl for an undisclosed amount. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed, but reports said the Copenhagen-based agency will now be a part of Accenture Interactive. Founded in 2003, Hjaltelin Stahl is recognized for its uniqueness in creating a consistent cross-media experience for its clients. It has approximately 150 creatives, visual designers, producers, technologists, and communications consultants specializing in advertising, branding, film production, and marketing automation. The acquisition, according to Accenture Interactive’s managing director for Denmark, Christian Dam, complements and enhances Accenture’s presence in Denmark and other Nordic countries. Accenture recently acquired Dutch digital marketing agency Storm Digital, which offers solutions related to search, social, and programmatic ads. With the recent move, Accenture aims to expand its marketing services division in the Dutch market.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information