Concentrix, one of the largest business process outsourcing (BPO) firms in the Philippines, continues its hiring of workers in Clark, Pampanga, according to its latest jobs post. At its SM Clark location, Concentrix is hiring customer care specialists who can deliver support to the customers and clients of the world-leading brands. The customer care specialists will be tasked with answering incoming calls, resolving customer inquiries and requests, and developing and maintaining accurate files, among other responsibilities. Applicants need to be at least high school graduates, with or without BPO experience, and must have good English communication skills, the company said. Concentrix currently services more than 450 global brands. Concentrix’s owner, Synnex Corporation, recently acquired Convergys Corp in a USD2.4bn transaction. Concentrix and Convergys are two of the country’s largest outsourcing customer care service providers.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information