Millicent Desiderio-Dime, Accenture Philippines’ managing director for legal compliance and regulatory affairs, received the first Gold Datos Privados award during the 1*DATA Privacy and Security Solutions Day organized by the National Data Protection Officers of the Philippines (NADPOP). The award recognizes institutions and individuals who have made an impact in the country’s data privacy and security space. Desiderio-Dime joins UnionBank chief technology and information officer Henry Aguda as recipients of the Gold Datos Privados awards for being “pillars of data privacy in corporate governance”. In all, the winners of the 1st Datos Privados awards represented the banking, BPO, utility, health, law, and technology sectors. Also awarded were Dondi Mapa for individual empowerment and enablement; TUV Rheinland Philippines for corporate empowerment and enablement; MIESCOR for its general awareness roadshow; and the PLDT Group for its Handle with Care under the internal awareness category.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information