Business process outsourcing (BPO) firms looking to locate in Davao City will soon have a new option for office space, once the new 20-story New City Commercial Corporation (NCCC) Towers building is completed. The building will be constructed within the Victoria Plaza, replacing the Victoria Plaza mall that will be demolished. NCCC president Sharlene Faye A. Lim said the property, which will house BPO offices and commercial spaces, will feature green spaces, as required by the city government. Construction will be undertaken in five phases, with the last phase involving the construction of the mall to replace the old building. Construction is estimated to take seven to ten years. Victoria, a 9.6-hectare property, was acquired through a loan agreement with the Development Bank of the Philippines (DBP). Davao City is among the top outsourcing destinations in the Philippines, joining Metro Manila and Metro Cebu.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information