Global outsourcing and consultancy firm Accenture has been recognized for the end-to-end lifecycle of its business analytic services. The firm has been named a ‘Leader’ in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Business Analytics Consulting and Systems Integration Services 2018 Vendor Assessment. IDC also recognized the high quality of Accenture’s marketing strategy and resources, and highlighted its Applied Intelligence practice. Narendra Mulani, chief analytics officer at Accenture Applied Intelligence, said the company continues to receive recognition for combining the best in artificial intelligence and data science with its deep industry and technology expertise. The report, which reflects IDC’s analysis of its clients, evaluated Accenture and 11 other business analytics consulting and systems integration services providers. It is the third recognition that Accenture has received for its data and analytics services in 2018.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information